Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Co-Op

I am so happy to say I have started a Co-op in our neighborhood. So far we have had a few deliveries, due to the Holidays and what not. This week we will be working on our Valentines day Box. I am very excited since I do hope to donate some of the extras to our local soup kitchen in the area. most of you know my contact information for people you may think are interested in Joining our group.

Our deliveries are done twice a month on Friday. Pick up times are after 3:00 P.M. that is when the kids get out of school. Most of our members are moms from the school or friends from the surrounding Fire Dept. I hope we can grow into other areas, but for now I am happy to start here in Homestead/Redlands area.

Recipes are sent out via email, to help you make dinner or lunch. We include a wide variety of Certified Fruits and Veggies. We try to buy from our local Farmers and then we buy from all over the surrounding areas. By buying Local Organic we help our Environment and the local organic farmers. It's better for us, better for everyone.

The following is a list of what you may find your box. 30-35 lbs of Fruits and Veggies.

Apples (Gala, Pink lady, Fuji etc)
Blue Berries
Strawberries
Valencia Oranges

Green Beans
Broccoli
Baby Peeled Carrots
Green Leaf Lettuce
Shallots
spinach bunch
Tomatoes

should any one want more information I can be emailed at goodkarmaorganics@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you my Organic Diva! I know God will bless you in your business!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete